That’s right, the Sunshine Coast, British Columbia. In Canada, not Australia. If you thought this westernmost of Canadian provinces was all about the Rockies, the gateway city of Vancouver and great swathes of temperate rainforest brimming with bears, you’d be overlooking a fascinating little series of coastal communities that deserve to be equally celebrated.
Hi, I’m Sara, founder and writer at Travel Continuum, where I write about my global travel experiences, with a special passion for starry skies and sustainability. I believe in the power of education through travel, and here I share the tales and tips that I find interesting and inspiring. I hope that you do too. _______________________________ continuum /kənˈtɪnjʊəm/: Like the seasons changing gradually over time, a continuum is a sequence of elements where the extremes are very different, but each individual stage is barely distinguishable from the next.
Subscribe to Travel Continuum
- Food with a View at the Cliffhanger Café in Highcliffe-on-Sea, Dorset
- The Breathtaking Beauty of Bolivia’s Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve
- Top 10 reasons to take a stargazing holiday
- From Fishermen to Fine Art – A Walk Around Old Stavanger in Norway
- A Warm Welcome at the Star Hotel & Restaurant in Twynholm, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland