When you fall in love with a destination, and re-visit it after many years, there is often a slight risk that it won’t live up to the reputation your rosy memories have bestowed upon it. For starters, has it changed much since you were there? Are you even the same person you were then, or have your life experiences altered the way you see things? Will you wish you’d never gone back, and left those...
Hi, I’m Sara, founder and writer at Travel Continuum, where I write about my global travel experiences, with a special passion for starry skies and sustainability. I believe in the power of education through travel, and here I share the tales and tips that I find interesting and inspiring. I hope that you do too. _______________________________ continuum /kənˈtɪnjʊəm/: Like the seasons changing gradually over time, a continuum is a sequence of elements where the extremes are very different, but each individual stage is barely distinguishable from the next.
Subscribe to Travel Continuum
- Food with a View at the Cliffhanger Café in Highcliffe-on-Sea, Dorset
- The Breathtaking Beauty of Bolivia’s Eduardo Avaroa National Reserve
- Top 10 reasons to take a stargazing holiday
- From Fishermen to Fine Art – A Walk Around Old Stavanger in Norway
- A Warm Welcome at the Star Hotel & Restaurant in Twynholm, Dumfries & Galloway, Scotland