I love the bleakness and romanticism of moorland areas. I’m zooming through the New Forest on the way to World Travel Market 2015 and admittedly, I’ve only just looked up and out of the window. It’s taken me a full 10 minutes to find a seat I can settle into without twisting at an odd angle to avoid someone’s protruding elbow or some non-gentleman’s inconsiderate manspreading (that’s one of Collins Dictionary’s Words of 2015, don’tcha...
Subscribe to Travel Continuum
- Solarsphere Astronomical and Music Festival – A Niche Festival For All
- Why Cuenca is Ecuador’s Loveliest City
- A Sustainable Road Trip in El Baix Empordà, Costa Brava
- Impressions of India Part 2 – A Brief Stopover in Bangalore
- The Rare Ecosystem and Alien Landscapes of Paracas National Reserve in Peru