Don’t become ill on the Trans-Siberian, not unless you are proficient in Russian. Even then, you may experience a ride in a builder’s van masquerading as an ambulance – and the small matter of having to palm airport officials with US dollars to exit the country upon your recovery.
Subscribe to Travel Continuum
- Solarsphere Astronomical and Music Festival – A Niche Festival For All
- Why Cuenca is Ecuador’s Loveliest City
- A Sustainable Road Trip in El Baix Empordà, Costa Brava
- Impressions of India Part 2 – A Brief Stopover in Bangalore
- The Rare Ecosystem and Alien Landscapes of Paracas National Reserve in Peru