Travel recommendations can be very hit and miss. Somebody’s ultimate luxury can be another’s pretentious overkill, and my road trip fantasies could easily be at loggerheads with your dreams of idyllic, palm-fringed beaches. So when a friend tells you that you simply must visit a particular hostel it’s tempting to first ponder how alike your travelling tastes really are. I’m glad I trusted him on this though, because on my first major backpacking trip, in the...
Subscribe to Travel Continuum
- Solarsphere Astronomical and Music Festival – A Niche Festival For All
- Why Cuenca is Ecuador’s Loveliest City
- A Sustainable Road Trip in El Baix Empordà, Costa Brava
- Impressions of India Part 2 – A Brief Stopover in Bangalore
- The Rare Ecosystem and Alien Landscapes of Paracas National Reserve in Peru