A few months ago, I introduced you to my former colleague David Bader (and his unique way of seeing things), as he visited India on a work familiarisation trip. We now join David on days 3 and 4 of his visit. As with the first article, (I recommend you read it first if you haven’t already done so!) it’s a collection of his thoughts and observations, told as only he can tell them. Here is the second instalment of ‘Impressions of India’.
Subscribe to Travel Continuum
- Solarsphere Astronomical and Music Festival – A Niche Festival For All
- Why Cuenca is Ecuador’s Loveliest City
- A Sustainable Road Trip in El Baix Empordà, Costa Brava
- Impressions of India Part 2 – A Brief Stopover in Bangalore
- The Rare Ecosystem and Alien Landscapes of Paracas National Reserve in Peru