It sounds like a contradiction, doesn’t it? A niche festival for all. Hear me out though, I promise it makes perfect sense. I’m on the outskirts of the ancient market town of Builth Wells in Powys, Wales. It’s the middle of August, and we’re heading towards the end of the festival season…..
Subscribe to Travel Continuum
- Solarsphere Astronomical and Music Festival – A Niche Festival For All
- Why Cuenca is Ecuador’s Loveliest City
- A Sustainable Road Trip in El Baix Empordà, Costa Brava
- Impressions of India Part 2 – A Brief Stopover in Bangalore
- The Rare Ecosystem and Alien Landscapes of Paracas National Reserve in Peru